The TBOT Online login is located in the top right corner of our website. TBOT Online is a secure online banking platform that provides clients with a landing page that is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
How does online banking make my life easier?
- Monitor your accounts 24/7 anytime, anywhere.
- Make one-time and recurring transfers between your TBOT accounts (3 p.m. CST cutoff daily).
- Make loan payments (principal only, interest only and regular payments (3 p.m. CST cutoff daily).
- View images from checks, deposits and withdrawals (includes copies of checks deposited).
- Enroll in and access eStatements.
- Set up e-Alerts when your account hits a specific balance, when deposits and withdrawals occur, etc., which then can be sent via text, e-mail or secure email within TBOT Online.
- Live Chat: Chat securely with a banker from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday CST.
- Send messages to the bank via secure email within TBOT Online. Please keep in mind that your personal email is not a secure method to share personal information with bank representatives.
- Access to CheckFree Bill Pay, Popmoney (person to person payments) and external transfers (transfers between TBOT and your accounts at other financial institutions).
How do I sign up for an online banking login if I haven’t used it before?
- Visit our website at thebankoftioga.com and locate the red Log In button located in the top right corner of the screen. The drop-down box will default to “Online Banking” and you will need to choose LOGIN.
- From the Log in screen, locate and choose “Enroll Now.”
- From the Enroll screen, please enter all required information. It is important to choose the correct account type that corresponds to the account number you enter and that you use the most current email address you have provided to TBOT. If you have not updated your email address, please take a few minutes today to call the bank and update your email address as this will improve your online banking enrollment experience. Also, note that your “PIN” is your five-digit zip code. Once you have completed all information, choose “Begin Enrollment.”
- Follow the steps to finish your enrollment. Make sure to enroll for eStatements and the Mobile Money app during this process as well.
Questions? Contact us at (701) 664-3388 or stop by today!