We've created a checklist of documents to make sure you have available when beginning your new home mortgage process. Having these important documents located before you start applying for a mortgage loan helps alleviate some stress and speed up the timeline.
- Copy of pay stubs for the prior 30 days
- Names/addresses of employers for the prior two years
- W-2s for the prior two years
- Dividend earnings and/or bonuses
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Tax returns for the prior two years
- Bank statements for the prior two to three months
- Security accounts (ex: stocks, bonds, life insurance)
Retired (If Applicable)
- Proof of pension income
- Social Security and Disability payments
- A copy of earnest money deposit
Need a mortgage loan? When you finance a home with The Bank of Tioga, you'll be surprised at how simple it is. The Bank of Tioga offers conventional, VA and FHA mortgages. We also offer construction loans, and home equity loans. Whether you are a first time home buyer or you are ready to buy your next house, we have options for you.
For more information or to pre-qualify for your The Bank of Tioga mortgage, contact us today!